

Hello (;
Today is the 11th day of fasting ! yaaaaay ! im so happy . thank you Allah for the things you have given me . well, im really stuck lah . I mean you are so confusing . I wish you’d make up your mind . thanks . owh and this week had so many testssss ! god . and yesterday during cca I was so tired I was close to fainting . haha . not funny .
Owh and my recesses are usually spent with farisha talking shit (; something we do best .
Oh and speaking about farisha , on Thursday after HMT , we lepak-ed together and it was super kecoh . I imitated Justin Bieber and she did her Doremon voice which simply makes me laugh like hell . she can be so entertaining lah . <3 hehe .
I love my minah so much . shes so awesome . Like ME (: tak tawuk malu nailah . LOL . we aren’t that kind of no discipline kind of minah . and we are not even real minahs . minah is pretty in Korean btw ! so its more of self-praise . haha . oh and that day Achap aka Faris Ashraff wanted to salam me then I was like cannot , dosa (sinful) . haha . hes so irritating but in a good way . Iike Eugene I guess . but Eugene just makes me wana slap him sometimes .
Puasa so far has been awesome cos everyone is so nice and patient . I don’t feel like its hard anymore . I guess im used to it already . actually , im loving it <3 hehe .
Kay lah .
Soon its gonna be time to breakfast so ill end here .
If I have the mood , ill blog before raya kay !
Do tag before leaving jyeah (:
Take care ~
NAILAHHHHLabels: drinking and driving