
helloooooooo (;
Today was NDP celebration . I came to school with the Singapore spirit . nah , not that kind of spirit . my eyes . one was red and the other was white . awesome . pain eh . anw , not only were my eyes red and white , so were my braces and erm … what else uh ? erm , just say my heart also lah :P haha . reached school and lepak with sharifah M , kym and farisha . talk talk talk until idk what . owh , until the teacher started talking idk what on the mic . and yes , I was very blur today morning . haiz . and partially blind cos my eyes were like swelling =.=ll
Anyway , after the awesome parade by NCDCC :D , NPCC , NCC and SJAB , I went to meet Miss Lim at the basketball court . this was epic cos she held my hand while talking to me . she so cute lah cannnn :D so after that went back to class for NE quiz . GIRLS won as usual :D we rule ! final score we were like 100 marks more than the guys but it was fun lah . I guess SS came in useful today . haha . kay mepek stop it eyh nailah .
We had recess and all after that and then got celebration . the one and only time I and Farisha were actually enthu during assembly . but I and sharifah M had to leave early cos had council meeting . wont talk about that . SHHHH . low profile uh . haha .
After that had a blast with the awesome ppl . too lazy to list their names down but yeah , awesome time . syira and afiqah were having a good time kicking sand into each other’s shoe . =.=ll I was a victim of their fun . haha . anyway , reached home at 3 pm . so tired , I just slept . man , it was awesome . so long haven’t enjoy sleeping like that . 4 awesome hours okayyyy ! I dreamt about farisha and someone else . *cough* *cough*
Well , 5 days holiday is simply awesome . and when school resumes , its FASTING time :D:D:D im happy :D yaaaaaaay (; haha . erm , fasting month this year will be interesting . I wana see If the mats and minahs fast or not . I think they fast uh . hopefully :/ in conclusion , I love fasting month <3
Okay , erm ,what else to say uh ? owh I forgot !
*drum roll*
HAPPY 45th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE !
I LOVE YOU (:
Take care guys .
Enjoy the long weekend .
Don’t forget to tag before leaving .
Hugs and kisses
Nailahnizamthaha:DLabels: drinking and driving