and this is where the chapter ends before a new one begins ...
Hello all :D
Two weeks ready never update . haha . perangai stop it seyh nailah . always so lazy =.=ll anyway , I guess im gonna let things happen as they do . im not gonna plan cos I realised that everytime I plan for something , I end up getting disappointed . I always thought that second chances were rare but should be treasured . I got a second chance but now I wish I never did . im ready to let go cos there’s so much that ive given up on just cos of one problem . and I let it bring me down , in so many ways . im not gonna let it happen again . ive wasted too much time hoping that a miracle would happen .
Anyway enough of the emo posts , im gonna talk about today .after school , I was in the bio lab when kay hwee and charissa and some others made me sing for them cos char told them that I can sing , haha . but in the end I didn’t sing for them cos I had to leave in a rush . walked to the bus stop with afiqah cos I was bored and all . saw some irritating unwanted person with the whole gang at the opposite bus stop . ishhh , spoil my mood only . but yeah , I wont let people like you spoil my mood , you’ve caused enough damage my dear , so be a sweetheart and get a life please ! if you were by my side now , id beg you to leave me alone , I mean it . D:
Kay , nailah cannot be sad kay ? you’ve got awesome people by your side and that person is nothing compared to them :D so smile my dear nailah :D
Btw , I realised that Fasting month is less than 3 weeks away . YAY :D:D :D
I was thinking , during Ramadhan , people must be nice to each other and all . will I be nice to theonewhoshouldnotbenamed ? I don’t know . see first how the person treats me . but really , I never want to have any enemies but that person started ittttt and refuses to admit defeat . I feel like both of us are fighting for no reason , all cos of something that happened like 6 months ago . both of us should grow up lah . k lah , im tired . gonna end here . ill try to blog more often :D
Taka care :D
Do tag before leaving to revive my dead blog :D
TATA
nailahthahaLabels: drinking and driving