<body>
MrsChuck'sstory
once upon a time...
The Girl
listen up
Nailah
Hey!My name is Nailah Thaha aka Mrs Chuck.
my heartbeats<3 are my all syakirin aqilah insyirah nabilah Buy me presents on 10 January.
I love...
Eating!.
Camwhoring.
family.
My Hammies.
going nuts.
suddenly going high.
MY PROOT FAMILY.
my THAHA family.
a proud Temasekian. i believe that trust is like a mirror. if you break it, i can br fixed but the cracks still remain. add me on facebook too:D toodles! Add me to msn...nailahthaha@hotmail.com.
Don't forget to tag!!!.

scream out here. include your beautiful name. spamming shows jealousy. talk like theres no tomorrow people

tagboard
scream your lungs
Your tagboard width 190px<.
Thanks
standing ovation
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
breakdowns
Sunday, June 13, 20102:03 PM


Ok, so im back again.
I told you that Im super happy and all right? And that Im afraid that all this happiness might be taken away from me. Now, I actually don’t mind if it is taken away from me.i mean, happiness is everywhere right?
Its just that sometimes, we don’t need to look for it. It comes looking for us. And that kind of happiness is worth the wait. Ive got all the happiness I need now. The kind ive been getting is not important. Right? So why bother. There are much more important things in life for me at this point in time.
Today, I found out that Kak Nanik’s late grandmother passed away. She has no one left now. I wish she is here in Singapore with me now cos I really need her.
Shes always been there for me. And I am proud to say that ive always been there for her too. But I know that shes a strong person. She taught me so much, things no one else would be able to teach me. And I owe all of that to her. In other words, she rox. Like hell(:…I mean, like HEAVEN:D haha
Kay lah, Idk what to say cos everything is in my heart. Sometimes I think keeping things to myself is the best way to go. Let whatever I feel be my secret between myself and Allah.
but sometimes i dont understand. why is it that the people closest to me, living with me can have such bad thoughts.
what you see and hear, it just isnt the same as what im really going through.
the point is, you dont know me.
in fact sometimes, i feel like you dont know me anymore.
cos you dont seem to be accepting me anymore.
when i think about kak nanik and all the times shes helped me, i feel like a loser cos she needs help now. but im not there. and now i need help but shes not here. why is it like this?
take away everthing form me, i dont care.
just dont take away those one/two people i need most and of course, dont take away my faith. faith in myself and faith in Allah Almighty.
because of these, i am who i am now.
i am not a fake with a painted coat on myself,trying to be someone or something i am not.
all im asking is to accept me, accept me as how i am and not how you want me to be.
Kay lah babes(:
Ending here…
Don’t forget to tag before leaving!
Take care(:
Lots of love
Xoxo
Nailahthaha~~~

Labels:

back to the top