Hello people(:
I’ve decided to blog now cos ill be away at camp this Monday to Wednesday.
Hmm, the camp will be fun I guess?
Well, im just hoping for the best.
Went to the army shop at beach road with my beloved mommy<3
Thanks mom, I really need those camping stuff!
Im not sure if im looking forward to the camp or not.
Maybe only the sec 1 squad bonding and the midnight hide and seek.
Im just hoping that *ahem* wont do anything to piss me off. Cos I will seriously kick his ass.
If we can choose our room mates, I wana be with Charmaine and Faraisha(:
Awesome!
Kay lah, I think im gona be more positive about this whole camp thing.
I just polised my boots and it doesn’t seem to wana shine for me.
GRRR.
Tonight im gona starch my uniform cos confirm tomorrow I will have no mood.
Ps, guys pls keep my blog alive with your lovely tags yea? (:
I haven’t started packing so im dead.
Wanted to start yesterday night but after NCDCC practice, I was seriously dead.
So tired, training for POP on the last day of camp.
Actually, come to think of it, sleeping with only…what?
3-4 people in one classroom in Temasek( next to a freaky forest!) is kinda creepy.
I bet after camp I will have hell loads of pimples.
ARGHHH!
But im still bringing my facial cleanser.
Ok, im stalking shit already.
Im gona start packing later tonight….
…or tomorrow.
Starching my Full-U will confirm take up at least…what…2 hours?
Gosh.
Kay lah guys.
Heres my last post until I come back from camp!
Don’t forget to tag before leaving!
Take care(:
Lots of love<3
Xoxo
Nailahthaha~~~Labels: get off the bloody line