





-newly edited by yours truly...:D
Hey guys:D
Wow…I realized I haven’t blogged in centuries!
Haha…
Well, no worries cos im back in business.
Today was last paper…MATH paper1.
Ok uh.
I thought it was harder than maths paper 2”—
Anyway…im just waiting to see if I passed all my subjects.
I seriously don’t wana fail any!
Actually today I was supposed to meet up with syakirin and aqilah (my grandchildren) and insyirah (my daughter) together with nabilah (my hubby’s first wife) but I cant cos my mom wont let.
So sad:(
Sorry guys:(
But theres always june holidays.
Promise ill try to make it ok?
Anyway…
Im really frustrated.
Ive been tolerating your nonsense.
Thanks for proving to me that you brain is empty and full of NOTHING!
I thought you were special.
Turns out you’re just like the rest.
Anyway, im not going to waste my time talking about you cos you really aren’t worth anything.
Ps: my trust is no longer yours. I took it back on last Friday.i thought by the end of MYE I would give it to you once again but after seeing you yesterday morning, I really feel like throwing my shoe at you. Then again, I don’t wana hurt my shoe. So you can start packing up and leave. Thanks.
Most of you may not understand what im talking about. Only my close friends aka my heartbeats will know.
So, ive been thinking about the Idol contest and since so many of you guys are supporting me, I guess ill enter it.
What will I sing?
Hmmm…
Im really not sure.
Ive got a long list of songs. So give me some suggestions kay. Leave your suggestions at the taggboard and all suggestions are appreciated.
I was thinking of singing a ballet of something. Something not too catchy.
I want something I can put emotion into.
Well…Id love to tell you about how hard my exams were but I prefer to not talk about it. To those who think they will fail, don’t worry, you are not alone. Just pray for the best kays!
Well,I guess my post is long enough?
This post is dedicated to my TMS family. You guys/girls know who you are, CHUCK is included, mind you! And I hope we can have a family name. :D
Kay then guys!
Take care!
Do tag before leaving and do come again!
Love you<3
Xoxo,
Nailahthaha~~~Labels: heartbeats