




Hello:D
I change my braces colour!!!
Wohooo!
Haha its now red:)
I have officially ran out of colours cos its been close to a year eversince I put on braces.
Im so happy cos I see my teeth are getting into shape:)
But that means soon ill have to remove them:(
Shitzles.
Owh ya and I have something to say to Chunheng:
If you have nothing better to say, don’t say.
If you have nothing better to do, don’t do things that will piss me off.
And lastly, THINK before you do something.
Shish…
He really pissed me off yesterday man.
In fact, I think Eugene is better than him.
I actually see a change in him uh.
Not so roudy ready…
I still remember that say…
He woke me up early in the morning( im nt a morning person)
And then I so called scolded him bt he was like” haha…kk”
So its like …yea, I see a change.
Well, had band concert last Thursday night.
It was actually nice:)
And no, I didn’t sleep like how I planned to!
Haha..
And erm…I saw you know who and almost fainted.
Had to hold on to nabilah…serious drama man…
And in the bus, it was like an hour journey,
So I and nabilah talked a lot.
We talked abt the past 3 months here, in Temasek and all…
Well, to be truthful, term 1 wasn’t good for me.
For me uh…
I mean so many things happened that upset me.
Some people which I wishedi never met…
Some prople I wished id met earlier in my life and so on…
Some things I wished I never did or wished I did…
Some things I wished I could change.
Then again…that’s life.
Owh ya….i went for lunch with the awesome people and we went hyperrr!
those pics (above) are some of the trillion pics we took:)
Haha…that was the highlight of the march hols…
Owh ya…
Im trying to mentally prepare myself for the next ¼ of the year…
Term 2 will be a lot different, I know,
I will have to interact with people I don’t want to bt have to.
Term 2 will be when I will be taking on more tasks as a CM and boyyy will it be tiring and stressful.
I will also be meeting and seeing a lot more of UHUMUHUM and no…I don’t wan tooooo!
Well, to wrap things up, I just know term 2 will be hard and maybe will include some or a lot of emotional breakdowns:(
So, I need my frens by my side next term ok?
K then…
I have religious class soon so gtg.
Byes
Muaksss
And don’t forget to tag!
Xoxo…
Nailahthaha~~~Labels: broken hearts can be fixed eventhough the cracks still remain