Hello to all my dears:)
How has everything been so far?
Today was AWESOME man…
Had TGC carnival!!!
Well,
I shall start my post from what happened today morning.
I woke up at 7 today because I wanted to reach school before 9.
So, a few minutes before leaving home,
I received an sms from one girl in my class named *****.
She asked me to bring some aluminium foil.
In my head, I was thinking…”what the hell….doesn’t she have some at home???”
But then I was in a rush so I didn’t bother saying much uh…
She also didn’t tell me clearly how much foil she wanted me to bring.
Well… whatever la about her.
Next, on the bus I took, a guy from NS was seating behind me.
My god!
He kept dropping his stuff.
Then make so much noise!
Haha…
When I reached school, around 8.30 or so…
There was quite a number of us(1/3) who were already around.
The stall was well prepared as well!
Sharifah printed out 400 flyers!!!
Awesome man…!
Those were stuck onto our shirts!!
Hehe…
It was altogether a blast actually,
Just that the girl I mentioned earlier pissed off many people today.
The one most affected by her was Eugene.
So poor thing this Eugene.
He was angry cos the girl told our mentors that he didn’t do anything and so doesn’t deserve the CIP hours.
To that girl: what makes u thing u ACTUALLY did something??? All you did was boss everyone around like as if u are in charge of this. UR NOT! Sharifah is! Stop trying to make use of everyone of us. Some of us are very pissed off with you! CHANGE MAN!:(
Well…today was more happy than angry la…
The funny part of today was that yeo weilun la!
He so weird but funny!
Cos I stood on a bench the WHOLE day(which explains why I cant feel my legs)… he was sitting next to me.
Then he kept pulling my shoe lace la…
Trying to remove my shoe la…
Haiz.
But it was fun!
And he is very nice!
He must have donated more than $5 to our stall.
So sweet right?
Somemore hes not from 1/3!
Well, theres actually a lot to blog about but im very tired and lazy now.
So, ill blog again sooon!
Btw, HAPPY MARCH HOLS GUYSSS:)
Owh and if you are wondering why I didn’t use much short forms here cos im promoting the speak good English campaign!
Haha…like real la.
See…I just said “la”.
Lol.
K then guys,
Byes:)
Muaks!
XOxO,
Nailahthaha~~~Labels: better now than never